A Roof is Only as Good as its Installation
When going through the re-roofing process, it is very easy to get caught up in trying to figure out which roofing materials best suit your needs. Often times, this can lead to overlooking the fact of “who will actually be installing these materials?” It is important, and reassuring to know that the company installing your roof has highly trained, skilled, and experienced workers. Afterall, the best roofing materials made are only as good as their installation! Below, we will provide some key things to look for when choosing a roofing contractor, so you can rest easy knowing you made the best decision to protect your home and family.
Things to look for…
- License & Insurance- A licensed and fully insured contractor ensures that you won’t be held liable for any damages to your home or worker injuries that could occur during the job.
- Highly Trained & Experienced Crew- Having a highly experienced crew that is manufacturer certified and has worked together for several years.
- Well Compensated Employees- Employees that are well compensated (good pay, full benefits) are going to be of high quality and true assets to any company. This will also result in lower employee turnover.
- Tons of Great References- References are very important. Be sure that anybody performing work on your home can provide hundreds or thousands of local references for you to contact. A good place to start would be online at Angie’s List.
- A Very Good BBB Rating- The Better Business Bureau’s website is a great tool to check out when hiring any contractor. Any previous complaints or disputes filed through the BBB can be found in detail, on their website.
To find more information on what to look for when choosing a roofing contractor, check out our video. It’s also a great way to get to know us better!